Tomorrow is Dan and my 3rd wedding anniversary! We have had an amazing three years and still love spending every day together! I love you, sweetie!
The Job
This is my last week of work before starting my maternity leave. I am really uncomfortable driving to all of my client's homes and I am pretty useless once I am there because I can't play with the kiddos anymore. But, at the same time, saying goodbye to the kids and families I have spent the last year and a half with is bittersweet! I am so proud of all of the kids and I will miss them!
The Birthday
Dan turns 26 next Monday! I am excited to spend the day with him and give him his present!
The Baby
Baby D is due to arrive next Tuesday! While, most babies don't arrive on their due date, we know that he will be arriving soon and possibly sometime in these next seven days! We can't wait to meet the little boy we have been in love with these last nine months!
No comments:
Post a Comment