Saturday, August 16, 2008
EEK!
There is nothing that scares me more than spiders. Big, small, long legs, short legs....ew......I am getting creeped out just writing this! So, why am I blogging about spiders you ask? Well, as soon as my husband leaves for a week and a half, all the spiders in my house come out to torture me! I was brushing my teeth this morning and went to put my toothbrush in the holder and what was sitting there? A spider. For all I know, it was crawling on my toothbrush before I used it! (I bought a new toothbrush this afternoon!) And then, I go downstairs to throw something in the garbage and one of those awful hopping spiders was on the wall. I chased that damn thing around for a few minutes before stomping it to smithereens! At least, I am brave enough to kill them! But, really, two spiders in the span of an hour is just about to much for me! *shiver*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment