Sunday, November 22, 2009
Krummble!
So I have been on a high for the last week after hearing Krummble's heartbeat. (My parent's came up with Krummble.....Bundle of Krumm) Bright and early tomorrow morning we head to St. Mary's Hospital for our first ultrasound! I actually get to see my little one! We elected to do a first trimester screening for chromosome abnormalities, so the doctors will do some blood work and take some measurements of Krummble to determine if the baby is at risk. If it is (yikes!!), then we meet with a genetic counselor for further testing to determine if there are any abnormalities. Obviously, we are praying for no risk! Regardless, I get to see my baby tomorrow and that will provide more reassurance that Krummble really is in my tummy! I hope I get to hear the heartbeat again, too! That was so fantastic! People have been asking me what the heart rate is because it can give you a clue as to what gender the baby is, so I may ask that tomorrow also! Check back tomorrow night for Krummble's first picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment