Sad.....
because one of my therapy kiddos had her last day this morning. She no longer meets the qualifications to receive therapy services for her ASD. She is too smart! I guess that means we did our job well. She is one of the sweetest kids I have had the pleasure of working with, I really enjoyed my time with her and I am going to miss her tons! She had a graduation ceremony and party this morning and I tried very hard not to cry as I left her house!
Congratulations kiddo - I am so proud of you!
Relaxed........
because my last therapy shift was canceled and I am done for the week!
Scared......
because one of my therapy kiddos had her last day this morning. She no longer meets the qualifications to receive therapy services for her ASD. She is too smart! I guess that means we did our job well. She is one of the sweetest kids I have had the pleasure of working with, I really enjoyed my time with her and I am going to miss her tons! She had a graduation ceremony and party this morning and I tried very hard not to cry as I left her house!
Congratulations kiddo - I am so proud of you!
Relaxed........
because my last therapy shift was canceled and I am done for the week!
Scared......
because Darth Vader, the devil, and a very scary skeleton pirate just came to my door!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
No comments:
Post a Comment