Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Two Years Ago

Two years ago I was wearing a blue Victoria's Secret tank top and cut off yoga pants
Two years ago I spent the morning in labor while watching 'LA Ink' on Netflix
Two years ago I called my mom and told her I wasn't going to make it until my induction date
Two years ago it took me 12 minutes to walk up my stairs, change my clothes, and get the hospital bag because my contractions were so close together and lasting so long.
Two years ago I was admitted to St. Mary's hospital in Madison, WI
Two years ago I actually heard my water break - POP!
Two years ago my mom, dad, and mother-in-law probably broke all speed laws to drive from Iowa to Madison for the big event
Two years ago I pushed twice
Two years ago the most beautiful little boy was born
Two years ago we received the best blessing

Two years ago seems like yesterday.  I can't believe my baby boy is two today!  Bean, you are so smart, so sweet, so cute, and so LOVED!


No comments: