One of my favorite things about my marriage is Dan and my ability to not take each other too seriously! We both have a quirky sense of humor and this particular exchange had us laughing like fools!
Melissa: I really wish we had an ottoman.
Dan: I've been thinking that same thing.
Melissa: (Gets up to get the piano bench to use as an ottoman)
Dan: That will be too tall. Your scrapbooking bin behind the chair would work though.
Melissa: But, I can't lift that up and over the chair.
Dan: (Imitating Melissa) But, I can't lift that up over the chair. (Dan gets up to get the bin for Melissa and lifts it easily up and over the chair.)
Melissa: I didn't say you had to get it for me, but thank you!
Dan: (Imitating Melissa) Oh, Dan! You are so strong! You should fight crime!
Seriously, this is such a stupid conversation, but it is totally us and I love it! And, Dan is super strong and should totally fight crime!
No comments:
Post a Comment