Saturday, March 20, 2010
An Update
Dan applied for the "Perfect Job." He applied a percussion position with the Air Force Band which would have meant our yearly income would have doubled, free insurance for Dan, me, and the baby, plus a cost of living allowance, and full comesary privileges. He sent in his audition tape and got an update e-mail that sounded very positive, but we got the official e-mail on Friday that he was not selected to do an in-person audition due to one of the two open positions not being vacated. We were extremely bummed out. Dan would have been perfect for this job and I could have stayed home with Baby D instead of going back to work. But, rejection is God's way of telling us that isn't in his plan right now. I wish we knew what the plan was, but something will work out.....I hope! In the meantime, we are just happy that we have no debt, have health insurance, Dan is doing what he loves, and I have a secure job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment