Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Been a While

Well, hello! I haven't been here in a while! Life has been chaotic. I have been applying for teaching jobs and trying not to go nuts at my current place of employment. I thought my current job would> be pretty flexible, and in a way it is, but every time I want to take day or week off, I have to make up all my hours - which, sort of defeats the purpose of my paid time off! So, I am excited at the prospect of a teaching job, doubling my income, snow days, and truly being able to take a vacation in the summer!

Speaking of vacations, I am going to South Carolina on Tuesday to see some great family friends. I am so excited for the time away from work, the warm weather, the beach, and the BOYS. By boys, I mean, David and Jonathan! I'm sure they have grown so much since I have seen them last! David is 5 and Jonathan is almost 3! I can't wait to play with them and take them to the park again! I can't wait to see them! I am also excited to chat with Trish (the boy's mom!) over a mocha. Trish makes the best mochas! This will be a much needed vacation!

So, there is a brief update into my life! Hopefully, I will have more updates and improvements in my job in the near future! Until next time...

No comments: