Monday, February 25, 2008

Bummed Out

I just wrote an entire post about how bummed out I am about life and realized that anyone who read it would think I was a "Debbie Downer" and think that I am more bummed out about life than I really am, so I have re-written the post. So, before reading this post, keep in mind, I am running a low-grade fever, it is that time of month, and I haven't seen my husband for more than about an hour in the last 5 days. I am sort of bummed out about life right now. Various things are just eating away at me. I went home to see my family and friends last weekend and every time I go, it just makes me realize more and more how much I miss where I used to live and how much I miss my friends and family. But, it also makes me wonder if, maybe, I just can't let go and I need to grow up and step out of my comfort zone. My job is stressing me out too. Not the part about working with the kids or the part about working with a great group of therapists, but the driving. We are having one of the worst winters in history and the roads are treacherous and adding up to an hour of drive time every day is making work seem very frustrating. And, lastly, as I mentioned earlier, I haven't seen my husband for more that about an hour in the last 5 days. He has had concert after concert and I have been visiting family and then we have school and work that conflict with each other. I take comfort in the fact that we love each other so much. That when he comes home tonight, he will sit on the couch with me and we can talk and reconnect! Dan is my true happiness and I would do anything for him and I know he would do anything for me. I'm just sitting under my quilt feeling sorry for myself! So, for any of you that made it through this blog, thanks for joining me in my little pity party! Until next (happier) time...

No comments: