That is how I feel right now.
David and I are laying on the floor in the living room with a breeze blowing on us from the open windows. The breeze promises fall, my favorite season. I think I am getting into the swing of things regarding curriculum and lesson plans at work. There are still lots of things I need to learn about being a special education teacher, but I am feeling much less stressed about them right now. Ruben seems to have recovered from whatever it was that made him so sick and I am back to my old self after my drama with kidney stones. David is rolling over and playing with toys. I am so fascinated by watching him learn and develop! I also love looking next to me and seeing him sleeping so peacefully. My life is crazy, my life is busy, my life is hectic. But, moments like this...quiet, calm, peaceful...make me so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment