Sunday, February 15, 2009

Roller Coaster Week

I am absolutely relishing in my weekend time right now! Yesterday, I slept in, showered, had a yummy Valentine's Day lunch with Dan (we both ate WAY to much food!), came home and napped, then watched two movies with my hubby! This would be the peak of my roller coaster week!

The low point - well that is dealing with some of my parents and therapists at work. Don't get me wrong, some of the parents that I work with are great and I have some awesome therapists working under me, but I also have some that cause a bit of stress and this week was a little frustrating in that aspect! But, nothing that I can't handle!

Another high point of my week was getting a little one that I work with successful in the therapy room without the brother present! This kiddo loves his brother so much and the brother is almost like a security blanket of sorts, but this child was unable to be successful if the brother wasn't around, but we got a visual schedule set up so the child knows that once some therapy is done, then the brother can come in! Watching this child understand the picture schedule and then to see the schedule work for this child was so awesome!

A minor low point is that I am battling a cold and loosing a little bit more everyday! But, I will take some Airborn and drink lots of fluids!

And the last high point of this post is that I am sitting on the couch with my hubby drinking a mocha........doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: